Is hiding a data breach ever a good idea?
You may think the answer is obvious, but we do get questions like this. So did Joe Brunsman, an insurance broker who specializes in cyber coverage. Click here to watch Joe’s video with the answers to five questions that lead to the correct response:
- Can anyone detect it if you hide a data breach?
- Why do businesses try to do this?
- What could happen if you try it?
- Can cyber insurance protect you?
- Who is the best resource to call if you are in doubt about what to do?
What can you do now to make sure you never have to deal with this? Foresite can help you with:
- Cybersecurity-as-a-Service to reduce the risk of successful attacks
- Detection and validation of cyber threats
- Respond appropriately to valid threats
- Reduce out of pocket breach costs