« All Events
Robin Robins Cybersecurity Roadshow – Newark August 2018
August 15, 2018 - August 16, 2018
There Are 5 Types Of People Who Should Attend This 1 ½ Day Workshop:
- The IT services company or MSP that wants to capitalize on the growing demand for cyber security solutions and services. It’s FAR easier to succeed in business (and marketing!) when you’re riding a wave of pre-existing consumer demand – and right now, talking about, offering and leading with cyber security solutions to new prospects IS your fastest and easiest ticket in the door. You’ll leave this event with specific, actionable strategies you can instantly implement to attract more clients, close more sales and protect and serve your current clients more effectively.
- The CEO and/or sales and marketing executive who wants to inject a renewed focus into marketing, growth and sales. Maybe you’re doing well but want to take your business to the next level. Or maybe you’ve been lax about marketing and want to ramp up your client-acquisition efforts. If that’s you, this workshop will give you a VERY effective 12-month marketing plan, mapped out with what to do and when to do it with all the fill-in-the-blank templates included. Best of all? That Cyber Security Marketing Kit is FREE (with no strings attached), thanks to generous grants from our sponsor partners.
- The MSP that doesn’t want to be left behind when it comes to delivering cyber security services. The threat landscape changes quickly – and if you’re not getting out to learn about new trends, vendors, solutions and opportunities, you will quickly fall behind. You may even be underserving your clients by not knowing about the latest and most effective solutions available to protect them. This event will give you a number of NEW strategies, NEW vendors and NEW solutions that I can practically guarantee you’ve never heard of – or used – for packaging, pricing, delivering and selling cyber security solutions AND keeping your current clients safe.
- The IT business owner who wants to learn how to automate marketing. Part of our workshop will show you how our most sales-driven MSPs are injecting great efficiency and intelligence into their marketing efforts using new marketing automation tools for IT services firms. We’ll show you how to organize your list and marketing campaigns so you APPROPRIATELY follow up and communicate with the various leads, clients and opportunities coming at you every day so you don’t get overwhelmed and fail to follow up properly and in a timely manner.
- Cyber security vendors selling through the MSP channel. Many of the “big boys” are already going to be represented here: Sentinel One, Datto, Webroot, ID Agent and RapidFire Tools, to name a few. Dozens more are being lined up. ALL have NEW information, NEW tools, NEW software and NEW services to help their reseller partners not only capitalize on the cyber security trend, but also be knowledgeable, strategic and EFFECTIVE at delivering those solutions to their SMB clients.